Frequently Asked Questions
1. What time is breakfast served.
Breakfast is served at 8 am during the ski season and 830 am during the summer. Coffee is ready an hour before breakfast is served.
2. Are you within walking distance to Main Street and ski trails?
You can walk to Park City Mountain Resort, just a few blocks away. City offers FREE transportation to Deer Valley. This shuttle picks up 3 blocks from the Inn. Main Street is an easy stroll. You do not need a car.
3. Is there a hot tub?
The hot tub is located on the back deck.
4. Wifi is FREE
There are a few parking spots in front.
6. How do I make reservations?
All reservations must be booked online at www.oldtownguesthouse.com
7. What about pets children and smoking?
We are a pet free facility. We are unable to accommodate babies and toddlers. We do not allow smoking indoors or anywhere on the property.
8. Can we bring back wine/beer to drink at the B&B?
Of course. We encourage guests to relax and enjoy the Inn while having a drink. The deck is a great place to enjoy a glass of wine.
9. What time is check-in/check-out time?
Check-in starts at 3pm and check-out is 10 am.
10. Can we cancel and get our deposit back?
Deposits are non refundable and there are no exceptions.
11. How many people to the rooms accommodate?
We do not accommodate more than two people per room. The exception is Mc Conky’s Suite. It is a two room suite and will accommodate four people. Room price is for double occupancy. There is an additional per person charge.