Winter has officially arrived in Utah!! Do you have your lodging reservations booked!?
Winter made a dramatic entrance in Utah this week, with a one-two punch beginning on Saturday that left significant new snow on the state’s ski slopes with just over two weeks left to go before the start of the state’s ski and snowboard season.
Seasonably cold temperatures are expected throughout the extended forecast, so the new snow is likely to stick around to establish a base for the long and snowy winter ahead.
Utah’s 14 ski and snowboard resorts have scheduled the following season opening dates:
- Alta Ski Area: Nov. 20
- Beaver Mountain Resort: TBA
- Brian Head Resort: Nov. 20
- Brighton Ski Resort: Nov. 12
- Canyons Resort: Nov. 26
- Deer Valley Resort: Dec. 4
- Eagle Point: TBA
- Park City Mountain Resort: Nov. 20
- Powder Mountain: Nov. 26
- Snowbasin, A Sun Valley Resort: TBA
- Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort: Nov. 20
- Solitude Mountain Resort: Nov. 12
- Sundance Resort: Dec. 10
- Wolf Mountain: TBA
Book your lodging reservation before October 31st, 2010 and save 10% off your lodging total!! This special will not be quoted. You must let me know that you found it on the “blog”.
It is going to be an awesome season!! I can’t wait to see you!!