Top 10 Reasons to Love Spring Skiing and Riding
My Top 10 Reasons to love spring skiing and riding.
- Goggle tans – remember to apply your sunblock.
- Skiing the decks – great excuse to visit the Snow Hut, Summit House, Mid-Mountain Lodge and The Shack all in one day.
- Slush bumps – I’m not a bump skier unless it’s spring and slushy.
- Spring Sales – currently at 30% off at Legacy Sports.
- Daylight Savings Time has changed so the snow stays firm for the morning –
- Silly costumes – be creative, have fun, or just enjoy what you see sliding around on the slopes.
- Fun and free events – this week we have Apres Concerts and Snowasis in the Snow
- Wind Shirts – my wife hates mine, but I think they’re awesome (and these aren’t even all that ugly).
- Lift ticket deals – check out 50% off night skiing (closes on March 31, 2013) and other great specials.
- Only seven more months until the 2013-2014 winter season!