Ski Resorts that are still open!!
The sun is shining, temps are increasing and we’re all working on some glorious goggle tans.
As the temps begin to rise and our goggle tans become more distinct, we start to think about closing dates for the ski season. Below you will find an up to date list of closing dates for all 14 Utah resorts. As you get your last month or so of skiing in, use #utahneversummer on Instagram and Twitter. One winner will be announced at the end of April and will win a Dakine bag!
- Alta – Open for the weekends of April 25-27 and May 2-4
1. Kids ski free April 14-17. Up to two kids, 18 and under, ski for free with the purchase of a full price Area Day Pass.
2. Adults ski for $50 per day and Children (12 & Under) ski for $25 per day the last two weekends. For the last two 3-day weekends, April 25-27 and May 2-4, Gold and Copper Card discounts will be applied to this late season pricing.
- Snowbird – Open daily until May 11, 2014, then Fri-Sun through May 26, 2014 (conditions permitting)
- Beaver Mountain – Closed
- Brian Head – Closed
- Brighton – Closed
- Canyons – Closed
- Deer Valley Resort - Closed
- Eagle Point - Closed
- Park City Mountain Resort - Closed
- Powder Mountain – Closed
- Snowbasin – Closed
- Solitude -Closed
- Sundance – Closed
- Wolf Mountain – Closed