Park City Mountain Resort HD Cam’s
Our live, controllable PTZ (pan, tilt and zoom) cameras have been one of the most popular features on parkcitymountain.com for as long as I have been working here. Over, the past several years, we have moved cameras around to find the most interesting vantage points and more recently we have even added an HD Cam up at the top of Crescent Lift. Now we just turned on the newly upgraded Resort Plaza HD Cam with an updated HD cam interface that is also now available on the Crescent HD cam. Plus the existing standard definition Summit and 3 Kings Cams are both still providing fantastic live streaming images.
The new HD cam interface is quite intuitive, but in case you have any questions, here’s a quick run through on how to use it:
- Browse to either the new Resort Plaza HD cam or Crescent HD cam pages.
- Click on the “Click to Play Live Video” box in the center of the cam image.
- Check out the live video feed, or click “Control Camera” to steer the cam around.
- If there is nobody else controlling the cam, you will then seen controls allowing you to pan, tilt or zoom the camera, or select from one of many preset views, you can even click the “expand” button to make the viewer fill your entire screen.
- Be sure to move the cam to what you want to see quickly as we do have the cam control set to move the next person in line and you can see how long that might might in the timer section.