Here’s of list of Memorial Weekend Activities in Park City for you and your family to enjoy.
- The Utah Olympic Park is open Memorial weekends only – May 17 – 26, from 10 am to 6 pm. Utah Olympic Park offers year-round adventure; from learning about the Park’s unique Olympic heritage on a guided tour to reaching nearly 80mph on the Comet Bobsled Ride, the Park offers activities for all ages and abilities. Zip, climb, slide, hike and explore Olympic history!
- Park City Mountain Resort kicks off the summer season Friday, May 23, just in time for Memorial Day weekend, with a variety of adventures for guests of virtually any age. Hold on for the drops and turns of the Alpine Coaster or watch your family reach new heights in the Adventure Zone. Escape to the mountains and enjoy summer like only Park City Mountain Resort can do it. Plan to spend the day or the weekend, summer rates are more affordable than ever
- Mountaintrails.org has been working hard to prepare our over 400 miles of trails for everyone to enjoy this weekend. With the exception of high mountain, there are plenty of trails open for hiking and biking. Be sure to check out their Park City Trail Map for an update on conditions and open trails. Don’t miss the Cole Sport/Mountain Trails Bike and SUP swap May 24 from 9-5 and Sunday, May 25, from 9am to 3pm at Cole Sport.
- Shopping Park City is perfect year-round; everything from handmade furniture, books and sportswear to art collectibles and Western antiques. Historic Main Street is lined with quaint shops and galleries. Take advantage of the Tanger Outlet sidewalk sales and really save.
- Catch a film over the weekend. The Park City Film Series is featuring “The Grand Budapest Hotel,” the much anticipated, colorful, and eccentric delight from the director of Moonrise Kingdom, Wes Anderson. The stellar cast makes this imaginative confection a must-see.
- The Egyptian Theatre presents – Driving Miss Daisy. Winner of the 1988 Pulitzer Prize for Drama and an Academy Award-winning film. Presented by The Neil Simon Festival.
- Spring into Historic Park City - Sunday, May 25, is the perfect time to visit Historic Park City and enjoy the charm and sophistication of our local mountain town. Shop for bargains at the sidewalk sales and enjoy free live Music on Main Street in Miner’s Park with free entertainment and family fun with AM Bump Trio 2 -4 pm.